Fresh Air Programming
Healthy New Albany Fresh Air Programming
We are currently offering a variety of fresh air programming. These classes all take place outdoors allowing for more space in beautiful, scenic environments. Below is a list of what we are currently offering. Click the links for more information on each class and to register. Be sure to check back regularly so you don’t miss new programs!
- Outdoor Chair Yoga *New October Series*
- A Fall Retreat
- Studio 55+ after 5: Outdoor Quartet Concert
- Mindful Nature Walks
- Tuesday, September 15th,10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Tuesday, October 6th, 10-11 am in Blendon Woods Metro Park
- Tuesday, October 20th, 10-11 am in Rocky Fork Metro Park
- Tuesday, November 3rd, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Tuesday, November 17th, 10-11 am in Blendon Woods Metro Park
- Tuesday, December 1st, 10-11 am in Rocky Fork Metro Park
- World of Wonder: Nature Classes for Preschoolers
- Sticks & Stones: Tuesday, September 29th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- I Am Not Scared… of Spiders, Snakes, and Bats! Tuesday, October 13th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere… Tuesday, October 27th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Furry Forest Friends: Tuesday, November 10th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Do Trees Talk?: Tuesday, November 24th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- I Love Winter Birds: Tuesday, December 8th, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Winter Solstice: Celebrate the Sun! Tuesday, December 22nd, 10-11 am in Rose Run Park
- Yoga in the Park
- Urban Zen in the Park
- Studio 55+ (a gathering place for anyone age 55+)
- New Albany Walking Club
- Coming soon:
- Winter Retreats
- and more!
Since each of these programs take place outside, they are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Registered participants will receive an email as early as possible if a session will be cancelled.
Our programs are open to everyone (no residency or membership restrictions), though we do sometimes offer discounts to specific populations. You can sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter to stay informed on all the programs we provide! Just fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
© 2019 Healthy New Albany. All rights reserved.