Coming up on its 10th anniversary season, the Healthy New Albany Farmers Market has become a community staple, where you can find seasonal offerings, an inviting array of produce, fresh baked goods, savory pastries and locally made honey, coffee and beautifully hand crafted artisan products. Our mission is to provide the community with a venue encouraging awareness and use of locally grown and produced goods that promote healthy living.
Due to COVID-19, the New Albany Farmers Market will be introducing several changes in accordance with the Franklin County Public Health Department. Information for the 2020 summer market season is outlined below.
New Albany Farmers Market – 2020 Summer Season
When: Thursdays from 4-7 pm from June 25th to September 10th.
- 4:00-4:30 elderly (age 60 and above) and vulnerable population only
- 4:30-7:00 open to the general public (please only 2 family members per household)
Where: *NEW LOCATION* New Albany Church of the Resurrection parking lot (6300 Dublin-Granville Road). Click here to view our walk-up market map!
What to expect:
- This will be a walk-up market
- An entry and exit will be clearly marked on the east side of the Ministry Center – please only enter and exit through this area
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public (donated by High Bank Distillery)
- Masks are mandatory for vendors and food truck operators
- Masks are strongly encouraged for customers
- Vendor stands will be a minimum of 6 feet apart
- There will be a limit of 150 customers at a given time in the market venue
- Only two members of a given household may shop the market at one time
- Reusable shopping bags are restricted to use by customers only (vendors can only use disposable bags and containers)
- Food preparation and samples will not be allowed on site
- Food trucks will be set up in each corner of the customer parking area
Please do your part to keep our market a safe and positive environment. Remember to stay a minimum of 6 feet apart from others at all times. Plan your shopping ahead of time by viewing our 2020 Vendor Guide! Note that many of the vendors and food trucks listed in the guide will not be at the market every week.
We have several wonderful vendors available to you this season! Any vendor who is interested in joining our 2020 summer market is welcome to fill out the appropriate application linked below to be added to our waitlist.
Click here to become an Outdoor Market vendor
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for our 2020 Outdoor Farmers Market please fill out and submit the appropriate application listed below. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you to the New Albany Farmers Market partners!
Subscribe to Our Weekly e-Newsletter
© 2019 Healthy New Albany. All rights reserved.