Big vision and unique partnerships have come together to share the vision for New Albany to become the healthiest community in America
The Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany is an innovative project created around medical, fitness, social and educational services with the ‘best-of-the-best’ health professionals collaborating to provide guidance and support to reach your own personal health and wellness goals.
This Center’s integrative approach to wellness and design inspires a healthier lifestyle with a personalized approach. It is the place to join professionals, friends and neighbors for support and encouragement to reach your goals.
The Center offers convenient access to these programs and services:
- New Albany Family Practice — an Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center physician office dedicated to your family’s healthcare needs
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Services – jointly provided by OSU Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital expert and specialized staff
- Healthy New Albany community programming, cooking demonstrations, community garden, walking club, farmers market and so much more
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s Health and Fitness Center is revolutionizing personalized health, and nothing about it is routine.
- OSUMC Fitness Center
- Healthy New Albany Community Programs
- Healthy New Albany Room Rentals
Healthy New Albany celebrated the collaborations of OSUWMC and Nationwide Children’s Hospital, the City of New Albany, New Albany Company and local clergy as we all came to gather at the dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony of the new Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany.
The Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
150 W. Main, Suite B, New Albany, OH 43054
(614) 685-4348. = 614(685-HEIT)